

Time flies when you're having fun. It's amazing to think that Nels will be turning 50 in March, and we have been married for almost 3o years. We have 8 wonderful kids, an amazing son in law and two perfect grandchildren (Yes, as all of you grandparents out there know, grandchildren are perfect.) Oh--and 9 hamsters. I guess it would be more accurate to say: THOMAS has 9 hamsters--but that is another story.
The plan is to give you a run down on the kids--but that would involve finding a current picture, and figuring out what to say--and my brain isn't capable of processing that much information today, so I plan to come at it gently :) On good days, I DO remember all of their names ;)
The plan is to give you a run down on the kids--but that would involve finding a current picture, and figuring out what to say--and my brain isn't capable of processing that much information today, so I plan to come at it gently :) On good days, I DO remember all of their names ;)
4 comments:
Hooray!!!!! I've been checking to see if you would post. I can't wait to start seeing more pictures!! Hooray!!!
Wow! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago I wore that peach Gunnie Sack dress and posed for pictures in our church. What a great family you guys have! Love you all.
After all the reading you do of other blogs, I am glad to read yours.
Post a Comment