What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was pregnant with the Thomas, and planning Nels' 40th birthday bash.
5 Things on my "To-Do" list:
1. Finally Finishing the Jeff Hein Artist Demonstration DVD I have been working on most of my life.
2. Finish the rest of the DVD's that have been put on hold while I finished the Jeff Hein DVD
3. Write Another blog entry before 2009
4. Send Mica a birthday Card--Good thing it's leap year.
5. Write a To Do List
3 bad habits I have: I'm having a hard time narrowing it down--I'll ask Nels :)
1. On line Yahtzee--I have been solitaire free for almost 2 years--and now this.
2. Ritter Sport Chocolate Hazelnut
Nels refuses to help me (anticipating the fall-out) So I am on my own: OK here's one:
3. Going into Scrapbook stores to look at stuff, and coming out with enough to start my own store. I think Scrapbook Paper is the new Fabric.
Day of choice?
Whichever day of the week it is when I wake up and say to myself, I am going to read design magazines, eat Ben & Jerry's New York Chocolate Chunk for lunch and order take-out from Pawit's Thai Restaurant for dinner which I will eat in my bed surrounded by Nels and the kids while we watch an entire season on DVD of the most recently discovered TV show that went off the air on the average of 3 years ago. Hey! That's 5 more bad habits.
Places I've lived: (in order)
Utah
California
Utah
Florida
Utah, Utah, Utah, Utah...
I've got to do something about this.
Favorite indulgence:
Did I see this coming after my answer about the day of the week? Not a chance. Therefore keeping the above in mind, my favorite indulgence (when all the Ben & Jerry's and Pra Ram is gone) is: reading family blogs.
Phobias/fears?
My biggest Phobias and fears are my Phobias and Fears :) I used to be afraid of Root beer and vacuums. (Nels will insist I am still afraid of vacuums.) But as far as Grandma's stairs go--(and I have Uncle Scott and Uncle Roger to thank for this--Abes, Alex and Jesse? Bush League.) You people just worried about what MIGHT be under the stairs--My generation had to worry about what WAS under the stairs (see: Uncle Scott Uncle Roger) and they really did grab your ankles.
Reason to smile:
My children and grandchildren--also a reason to laugh out loud.
Season of choice:
I love them all
Vegetable:
Red Bell Pepper
Oranges or Apples?
Clementines
# of brothers/sisters:
5 sisters, 4 brothers
Ok! It's your turn:
Who's left? Ok, sibs, nieces, nephews, strangers who are reading this blog:TAG YOU'RE IT. I guess you all have to start your own blogs so you can answer these questions. That or leave it as a comment. Kay Bye
5 comments:
i'm that reason you laugh out loud right mom? :D
I miss your humor. It's always delightful reading things you write.
I love "paper is the new fabric" :D It made me laugh out loud. I'm going to have to tag you again - this made my day.
Hey Mica's Mom!!! It's Brooke! I just noticed her link to your site. You're so cute! I LOVE that you have a blog! I keep trying to get my mom to start one. Maybe now she will. :)
Mabel! You are the reason I laugh out loud. Pah hahahaha!
Post a Comment